Now have a go at the homework activity for Coordinates on MyMaths! How much can you remember from yesterday?
Reading and Writing - Alliteration
- Read the poem ‘The Magic Box’ to yourself. You can hear the poet, Kit Wright, reading the poem to a group of children here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zkpmhyc
- Find the online lesson here: https://www.thenational.academy/year-4/english/poetry-reading-comprehension-language-year-4-wk1-2 Work through the introductory quiz.
- Watch the video up to 13:53, joining in with all the activities.
- Complete the independent activities sheet, then go back to the video to check your answers.
- Watch to the end of the video, then click through to the Exit Quiz and complete this.
- Spellings: Log on to Oxford Owl. Complete the Year 3 ‘Sounds the Same’ activity. You will find this is at the bottom of the first page.
- Handwriting: Carefully copy the next 4 statutory spellings on your sheet: address, answer, appear and arrive.