Have a go at the arithmetic paper – this will be a good chance to check you can remember some of the things we have practised this year!
Check your answers with a calculator!
Reading and Writing – Features of poetry
- Find the online lesson at https://www.thenational.academy/year-4/english/features-of-poetry-year-4-wk1-3 Work through the introductory quiz.
- Watch the video up to 9:30, joining in with all the activities.
- Complete the independent activities sheet, then go back to the video to check your answers.
- Watch to the end of the video, then click through to the Exit Quiz and complete this.
- Spellings: Complete the sentences using the correct homophone, then find the spellings in the word search.
- Handwriting: Complete the statutory spellings sheet: believe, bicycle and breath.