Work through your guided reading over the whole week in the usual way.
- Read, read and read the text again. Talk about what type of text this is and how do you know?
- Answer the listening questions.
- Can you give your adult a short gist/summary of the text.
- talk through the listening questions.
- Read the text aloud every day. Take two days to answer the comprehension questions.
- By the end of the week, read through the text again and mark your answers. Talk about where you went wrong with a grown up. What, if anything, tripped you up?