Our Academy Trust
The Diocese of Sheffield Academies Trust (DSAT) was established in October 2013 as an independent charitable company set up by the Sheffield Diocesan Board of Education. The purpose of the Trust is to create a mutually supportive family of Church academies, holding within it both schools that choose to become converter academies and those seeking a sponsored solution.
To find out more information, please visit: the DSAT website
Click here to access the DSAT policies.
Click here for more information about our trust- DSAT.
Click here for our trust Board of Directors.
Click below for our trust ‘Directors Trustees Business Interests.’
The Trust is made up of the following schools:
- Aston All Saints C of E Primary School
- Canon Popham C of E Primary & Nursery School
- Emmanuel Junior Academy
- St Oswalds Finningley Academy
- Flanderwell Primary School
- Laughton All Saints C Of E Primary School
- Pye Bank CE Primary School
- St Thomas C of E Primary School Kilnhurst
- Rossington St Michaels C of E Primary School
- St Mary's C of E Academy, Walkley
- Thrybergh Fullerton C of E Primary Academy
- Treeton C of E School
- Trinity Croft C of E Primary Academy
- Wickersley St Alban's C of E Primary School
The registered office is:
The Diocese of Sheffield Academies Trust
Flanderwell Early Excellence Centre
Rotherham S66 2JF
Company No. 08745639 (England & Wales)
The trust can be contacted using the following details:
Tel: 01709 718 640
Website address: https://www.dsat.education/