To create a welcoming Christian community where every child is viewed as a special person created and loved by God. Every member of our school community is valued for who they are and empowered to be the best they can be. We support every child to develop into lifelong learners who are resilient, socially skilled, and successful in all aspects of their lives.
‘Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.’ (Proverbs 22:6)
At Emmanuel we want everyone to strive to be the best that we can be. John Wesley inspires us to do this.
‘Do all the good you can
By all the means you can
In all the ways you can
In all the places you can
At all the times you can
To all the people you can
As long as ever you can.’
(Want to know more about John Wesley, one of the founders of the Methodist Church? Please click here https://kids.kiddle.co/John_Wesley
We strive to be respectful, courageous and safe at all times, understanding that God is with us.
‘Encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.’ (Thessalonians 5:11 ESV)
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
At Emmanuel Junior Academy:
- All children are challenged, inspired, and supported as individuals to grow intellectually, personally and spiritually, and achieve their best.
- All children will learn in an inclusive environment which engages all and enables all to achieve great outcomes.
- All children will experience a fun, purposeful, balanced curriculum which inspires and promotes independence, and fosters individuality by encouraging all talents and abilities.
- All children will develop skills within and beyond the curriculum, so that they have the knowledge, self-confidence and freedom to become life-long learners with an inquisitive, 'have-a go' mentality.
- All children will achieve their full potential with a desire and determination to be their very best in all they do through committed, high-quality teaching.
- All children will learn to communicate their views, thoughts and feelings effectively both verbally and non-verbally.
- All children will be supported to take responsibility for their actions and show respect and tolerance for each other and the wider community whilst celebrating and promoting diversity.
- All children will learn to love and recognise the goodness in everyone, make a positive contribution and develop their own spiritual understanding.
‘I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.’ (Psalm 32:8)
‘Be Respectful, Be Courageous, Be Safe’